Why list on AIM?
- No minimum market capitalisation for admission, though most companies tend to fall within the £25 million to £500 million bracket
- Financial statements need only be filed on a six-monthly basis, rather than quarterly, and companies listed on AIM are also entitled to a range of tax benefits
- AIM companies have access to a range of institutional investors, retail investors and a significant pool of international capital
- Large market capitalisation
- Simpler admission process and lower regulatory burden than the LSE Main Market